1. Keith Urban - Long Hot Summer (EMI)
2. The New Cities - Heatwave (Sony)
3. Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger Ft. Christina Aguilera (A&M/Octone/Universal)
4. Nick Carter - Love Can't Wait (604/Universal)
5. Chris Brown - Next To You Ft. Justin Bieber (Sony)
6. Snoop Dogg Ft. T-Pain - Boom (EMI)
7. Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes (EMI)
8. Natalia Kills - Free Ft. will.i.am (Universal)
9. Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (EMI)
10. Sara Evans - My Heart Can't Tell You No (Sony)
Most Active Indies:
1. High Valley - Call Me Old Fashioned (Open Road)
2. Gordie Sampson - Hurricane Jane (turtlemusik/SpinCount Promo)
3. Marshall Dane - I Needed This (Road Angel)
4. The Latency - Music To Me (Maple)
5. Sean Hogan - A Song We Can Sing To (Lakeland Heart)
6. Desperate Union feat. Ian Thornley - Leader In The Dark (Indie/Frontside Promo)
7. deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (remix) (Ultra/DMD Promo)
8. Todd Richard - Zero To Hero (Harley Blue/P. Kennedy Promo)
9. Tera Lee - Good Day To Be Me (Indie)
10. Debbie Bechamp - I'm Leaving This Morning (Big Peach)
After the Smoke is a Florida-based alternative Hip Hop duo who recently signed up as DMDS Pro members to deliver their latest music video, Typical Weekend, to MTV Networks. Recently they won MTV U’s The Freshmen contest and now they are in the midst of using DMDS to service their album to radio stations for airplay. We caught up with them to learn how they’re doing navigating the music business.
1. Shania Twain - Today Is Your Day (Mercury Nashville/Universal)
2. Beastie Boys ft. Santogold - Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (EMI)
3. Shawn Desman - Moneyshot (UOMO/Universal)
4. The Black Keys - Next Girl (Warner)
5. George Strait - Here For A Good Time (MCA Nashville/Universal)
6. Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (EMI)
7. The Trews - The World, I Know (Bumstead/Universal)
8. Alan Jackson - Long Way To Go (EMI)
9. Tinie Tempah ft. Wiz Khalifa - Till I'm Gone (EMI)
10. Jessie J. - Do It Like A Dude (Universal Republic)
Most Active Indies:
1. Big Sugar - Roads Ahead (Indie/Frontside)
2. deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon (Ultra/DMD)
3. Sean Hogan - A Song We Can Sing To (Lakeland Heart)
4. Doc Walker - Country Girl (Open Road)
5. Tenille - Real Me (Indie/L. Tutty Promo)
6. Gord Bamford - Hank Williams Lonesome (Royalty/Stark Ravings Promo)
7. Marshall Dane - I Needed This (Road Angel)
8. PJ Wilson - What's On Your Mind (J.R. Mgmt & Consulting)
9. Destineak - Shine (Indie/TandemTracks Promo)
10. Katie Mission - When's The Weddin' (Royalty/Stark Ravings Promo)
DMDS Labs is happy to announce the upcoming availability of the DMDS Playout Manager. DMDS Senders and Recipients can utilize this standalone PC application to playback both MPEG TS/PS and MXF files on their desktop computers. Customers with Blackmagic or AJA video cards will also have the option to output video direct from the Playout Manager in either SD or HD resolutions.
DMDS Recipient users like Programmers, S&P and Traffic Managers can utilize the tool to complete frame accurate reviews of incoming content. Network Operations and Post Production teams can utilize the Manager to playout digital files to third party storage and/or playback devices.
DMDS Sender users like record labels, ad agencies and Post Production houses can now preview the same high quality files that are delivered to broadcasters.
Based on your feedback, we’ve created new DMDS Lists for Canadian rock radio: Rock Alt/Modern (CAN) and Rock Active (CAN). Each contain all of the BDS and Mediabase monitored panels as well as other commercial stations (airwave and satellite) in Canada.
To send to or view these new lists, simply search ‘rock’ from the DMDS Lists option on your Destinations page, select and add them to your release.