- David Myles “One In A Million” (turtlemusik/Fontana/RPMpromotion) *also #1 MAI
- Dean Brody “Mountain Man” (Open Road Recordings) *also #2 MAI
- Eminem ft. Sia “Guts Over Fear” (Universal)
- Dan Mangan + Blacksmith “Vessel” (Arts & Crafts) *also #3 MAI
- Rival Sons “Electric Man” (eOne Music) *Also #4 MAI
- Garth Brooks “People Loving People” (Sony Music)
- Victoria Banks “Ruined” (Indie/Fontana N./DMD Promo) *also #5 MAI
- Jennifer Lopez “Booty” (Universal)
- Calvin Harris “Blame” ft. John Newman (Sony)
- Lee Brice “Drinking Class” (Warner)
Top Downloads are the most downloaded Singles in the given period
Most Active Indies:
- David Myles “One In A Million” (turtlemusik/Fontana/RPMpromotion) *also #1 TD
- Dean Brody “Mountain Man” (Open Road Recordings) *also #2 TD
- Dan Mangan + Blacksmith “Vessel” (Arts & Crafts) *also #4 TD
- Rival Sons “Electric Man” (eOne Music) *also #5 TD
- Victoria Banks “Ruined” (Indie/Fontana N./DMD Promo) *also #7 TD
- Ria Mae “Clothes Off” (Indie/RPMpromo)
- Codie Prevost “Say My Name” (Good Spirit Records)
- Rich Aucoin “Want To Believe” (DMD/Bonsound)
- Donjames Leblanc “Too Much” (Music Machine Records)
- Madeline Teele “Carry Me Home” (Indie)
Most Active Indies are the most streamed and downloaded Singles in the given period on releases not directly promoted by any of the major record companies streamed and downloaded Singles in the given period on releases not directly promoted by any of the major record companies
TORONTO, CANADA – June 25, 2013 – YANGAROO Inc., (TSX-V: YOO, OTCBB: YOOIF) the industry's leading secure digital media management company, today announced the beta launch of “Connector”, a centralized integrations platform that ties together various systems related to spot distribution, dissemination of traffic instructions, and inventory management used by agencies, brands, and broadcasters.
“Connector” is the latest feature of YANGAROO Advertising, a web-based and hardware-free service that enables senders, such as advertising agencies and brands, to deliver high-quality audio and video files to broadcasters around the globe. “Connector” will enable the efficient transmission of buyer and seller data related to inventory availability, integrating with both the scheduling and media information already transacted across the Digital Media Distribution System (DMDS) platform, which powers YANGAROO Advertising. “Connector” will help eliminate inefficiencies that cost brands, broadcasters, and agencies time and money by providing a more encompassing data bridge that conforms to industry standard protocols such as BXF and Ad-ID.
Most “Likeable & Tweetable” Indie of the Month: Win DMDS credits for your next music release! (Social media contest)
RULES: DMDS Most "Likeable/Tweetable" Indie of Month
Term & Conditions:
• "Votes" (Likes, Shares, Re-tweets, Hashtags) WILL BE ONLY VALID IF A "VOTER" (person) HAS LIKED BOTH, THE CONTESTANT'S POST AND THE YANGAROO FACEBOOK PAGE (case of Likes and Shares), OR IF IS AN ACTIVE FOLLOWER OF DMDS ON TWITTER (case of Re-tweets, Mentions, Hashtags)
SEND YOUR MUSIC TO RADIO NOW!
Summer playlists are coming to an end, the industry is waking from its heat-induced slumber and it’s a great time of year for your music to GET NOTICED and GET HEARD. Click the button below to GET STARTED!
Did you know delivering tracks on DMDS Direct provides three ways for radio programmers to access your music?
1. DMDS Notification: an HTML formatted email with a PLAY NOW button,
At a series of live demonstrations at the National Association of Broadcasters conference in Las Vegas, Yangaroo CTO Richard Klosa demonstrated the new DMDS M.E. (Media Exchange) platform, a filed based cloud delivery service customized specifically for the needs of broadcast destinations.
Existing and new broadcast destinations need only fill out a simple activation questionnaire and instantly gain access to a custom branded site with a personalized name (dmds.com/station_name) where they can direct independent producers of content to submit materials.
A simplified interface collects basic information about the delivery, allows for the upload of content, verifies quality specifications are met and the appropriate metadata is included. DMDS M.E. can function in a stand-alone capacity for a delivery to an individual station or be extended to a full access DMDS account; which enables a series of advanced file management services and delivery options to thousands of broadcasters across North America.
“The DMDS M.E. platform bridges the gap between cumbersome engagements with large vendors and problematic adhoc FTP sites setup for the ingestion of materials”, said Richard Klosa. “We’ve built the tools that unify the missing pieces associated with raw file delivery – metadata management through standards compliance and advanced quality control tools to ensure the submission of proper materials to broadcasters.”